When Enza Essentials reached out to us 4 months ago with an opportunity to trial customized skin care regimens, we we’re intrigued. We knew that Enza offered several products to combat and prevent women’s biggest skincare concerns – acne, blemishes, oiliness, redness, sensitivity and aging– but we didn’t realize was that this skin care line would forever change the way we felt about our skin.
Developed by Dr. Joseph Rucker, M.D., Enza Essentials was created with the understanding that every woman is unique. “Her work, her passions, her lifestyle are all aspects of what make her who she is. These are also the very aspects that affect her skin care concerns.” For this exact reason, we were given completely different systems based on our profiles and skin care concerns.
e :: For me, skin has always been a sensitive subject, literally. Ever since I can remember, I’ve struggled with acne on my chin, cheeks, and lower jaw line. Embarrassingly enough, I’ve tried every single product on the market and finally settled on Target’s version of Proactiv because it was affordable and got the job done…or so I thought. It didn’t take long before my skin broke out in awful, itchy rashes, leaving me back at square one. I was mortified, disheartened, and completely overwhelmed. To be honest, when I decided to trial Enza, I was nervous, skeptical, and had low expectations; but after a strict routine using the Saturation System, I started noticing my complexion was smoother, moisturized, and for the first time (in a very long time), CLEAR. It has been nearly 4 months now since I switched over, and while I still get the occasional stress breakout, I finally have the confidence to rock a naked face in public, and to me that says everything.
k :: I have always been lucky to not have to worry about my skin. My skincare routine has been less than regular over the years, and my go-to standard has been washing with any drugstore cleanser, moisturizing with whatever I had, and removing my makeup before bed. So to be honest, the thought of a strict customized skin care routine seemed daunting. However, after using the Sustaining System, I have noticed differences in my skin that were unexpected! The Fine Facial Polish buffed away any of my skin’s imperfections, leaving it super soft and the Vitamin C Serum brightened my whole face! Despite my initial thoughts on trying something new, I couldn’t be happier!
Now that you’ve learned about our experience with Enza, it is time to give Enza a try for yourself! We are so excited to give one of you the opportunity to WIN a Customized Skin Care Package (a $250 value) unique to you. Follow the steps below to enter!
Official Giveaway Rules:
1. Eligibility: Giveaway is open to readers with US shipping addresses only.
2. How to Enter: Entry is made by utilizing Rafflecopter platform. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by performing multiple actions as described in Rafflecopter).
3. Entry Deadline Date: All entries for giveaways through this site must be received before Friday, November 14, 2014 at 12:00am CST to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Winner Selection: One winning entry will be selected at random using Rafflecopter on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your name has been selected, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you will win.
5. Winner Notification: You will be notified within (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win a prize.
6. Claiming Your Prize: Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
This post is sponsored by Enza Essentials. All editorial decisions and opinions are our own.