It’s 5:15pm and you’re still frantically responding to emails and the phone just won’t stop ringing. You have 45 minutes to make it to your hubby’s annual Christmas party and the last thing you want to do is show up looking frumpy and frazzled. At some point, we’ve all had to get ready in a crowded women’s bathroom, our tiny cubicles, or worse, in a cab on the way to the party using our iPhone as a mirror. It’s not pretty and certainly not ideal, so this year, we’ve teamed up with two beauty experts, Danielle Keller and Sheri Cox, to show you how to go from desk-to-dinner in a no time.
Besides running the world, Danielle and Sheri work at Mane Salon, the space where these expressions and transformations take place. The “culture, artistry and attention to detail” is the foundation Mane salon is built upon, but it truly is the people that make all the difference. Beyond being talented in working with hair and makeup, Sheri and Danielle are among the sweetest, most genuine people we have ever met. They are patient, kind, and truly care about their clients on a much deeper level than the color of their hair and the shape of their brows. They are beauty rockstars and we are so blessed to have them in our lives, both professionally and personally.
We want you to experience their talent for yourself so Sheri and Danielle are offering all of you an exclusive discount to see what the buzz is all about. Make your appointment for a gorgeous blowout, cut, and balayage with Danielle, or the best brow sculpting session of your life with Sheri and mention ‘Sequins’ for 20% off! We promise you won’t be disappointed!
Not only have we teamed up with these beauties to get ‘Holiday Ready’ this season, but also to give one of our lucky readers a chance to WIN a special beauty bag to facilitate these tutorials effortlessly. Talk about glam, this colorful sequined bag is filled with holiday beauty essentials to help you look and feel your best this holiday season. Enter below for your chance to win!
Now, sit back and watch the magic begin to unfold as Sheri and Danielle take over and transform our looks from day-to-night in 4 quick tutorials that will transform your look from office drab to holiday fab in no time!
1. First, apply chocolate brown eye shadow all over lids and blend in crease for a quick, solid smokey eye.
2. Next, apply a cream eyeliner (in black or dark brown) from corner-to-corner and heavily wing it out at outer corner to accentuate the smokey eye.
3. Then, apply a soft petal pink or peach blush all over the apple of the cheek and outer temple for a winter fresh glow.
4. Finally, apply a deep pink or peach lipliner from top to bottom and throughout lips to create a lipstick base. Top with a pink or peach heavy gloss to enhance the cheeks and eyes.
1. Gather all hair to one side, leaving thin pieces of hair around the face and tie hair into low ponytail.
2. Using fingers, pull apart top section of pony tail to create a loop hole. Pull tail through the loop opening (topsy turvy style).
3. Pull tail in opposite direction to tighten. Secure look with hairspray and you’re ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
1. With hair parted down the middle, separate back of hair from front, creating a total of 3 sections. Secure back section into a sleek ponytail.
2. Twist 1 front section towards back of ponytail and secure with bobby pin. Repeat on other side.
3. Insert bobby pins inside the ponytail directing towards hairline.
4. Fluff ponytail and loosen hair on top of head for added volume. Secure with hairspray and voilà!
1. First, apply shiny gold shadow all over the lid for a ultra shimmery look.
2. Next, apply a cream eyeliner (in black or dark brown) from corner-to-corner in the base of the eyelashes. Follow with 2 coats of heavy mascara to enhance the sheen lids.
3. Finish by lining lips in a cherry red liner and filling in with cherry red lipstick for the perfect holiday pop.
We were blown away with these gorgeous looks that are so easy to recreate in a pinch. Now it’s time to enter our Holiday Beauty Giveaway to help polish your holiday beauty routine this season. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Official Giveaway Rules:
1. Eligibility: Giveaway is open to readers with US shipping addresses only.
2. How to Enter: Entry is made by utilizing Rafflecopter platform. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. You may, however, obtain additional entries through other channels when applicable and prompted (i.e., by performing multiple actions as described in Rafflecopter).
3. Entry Deadline Date: All entries for giveaways through this site must be received before Monday, December 29, 2014 at 12:00am CST to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Winner Selection: One winning entry will be selected at random using Rafflecopter on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your name has been selected, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you will win.
5. Winner Notification: You will be notified within (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win a prize.
6. Claiming Your Prize: Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.